PERSONAL TRANSFORMATION INTENSIVE
18th to 21st October 2019, Highgate, London
What are your dreams?
What is your Life-Calling?
What is great about you?
What are your inner resources?
What stops you from fulfilling your potential?
and how do you transform this?
What would be different for you if you felt more supported?
How might your life change?
Focusing on what is great about you puts your foot on the accelerator for achieving your potential in life.
But you also need to take your foot off the brake, your psychological obstacles to change.
Personal transformation involves both.
We will nourish our dreams, our strengths and what is great about ourselves; we will mobilise our psychological resources and see ourselves in a new light.
We will also look at what holds us back – our “foot on the brake”. This can include a feeling that we can’t make it happen, lack of self-belief and self-confidence, feeling that we may fail or are unlovable, and fear or other emotions that get in our way.
The key is to bring understanding, acceptance and loving kindness to our difficulties so they start to transform.
Transformation has three goals: to increase your happiness, success and celebration of life, to heal personal history that gets in the way of living life fully, and to allow ourselves to be nourished by the beauty of life itself.
On this workshop, we will draw out what is best in you. We will learn how to heal whatever stops you from moving forward in your life. Finally, we will help you increase your ability to keep resourceful and nourished after the workshop.
Our aim is to help you make positive changes in your life.
We will use group meditations, body-mind exercises and sharing, to support the unfolding personal and group potential. We will work with our own personal experience and also with how this reflects the collective experience of being human. In facing our own personal challenges we act as a representative for all of humanity in facing these challenges – by facing our own difficulties we are pioneers for evolving humanity.
- Discover Your Life-Calling (money back guarantee!).
- Begin to think about how to express it in your life.
- Life Vision: how will you know you have had a great life?
- Developing your psychological resources.
- What stops you from fulfilling your Life-Calling?
- Developing a body-mind state for healing
- Healing emotional wounds and disempowering beliefs
- Creating and integrating new empowering beliefs about what is possible for you
- Uncover psychological resources that are bigger than your difficulties
- Bring healing, love and integration to both your vision and your inner obstacles
- Discover your Strengths and how they fit with and support your Life-Calling.
- Your Life-Calling + your strengths make you unique
- Creating new practices that enhance well-being and action
- Work out how to support the change after the workshop
- Develop your next steps and action list
After the workshop
- Use the workbook and follow-up emails to support you after the workshop
Friday 18 October – Monday 21 October 2019
9.30am for 10am prompt start, finish at 5.30pm
The Gestalt Studio, Highgate, London, NW5 1EL
Accommodation: Airbnbs locally, and occasionally participants opt to sleep on mattresses in the training room which has a kitchen and bathroom, for a small fee.
Join our mailing list
Sign up now for free audio download, workshop notifications and more.