THE 2020 LIFE TALENT PROGRAMME
March 2020 dates TBA, Hampstead, London
Live your Life-Calling with confidence, clarity and creativity.
Transform your life
Create and achieve your goals
Live a life you love.
“There is no passion to be found in playing small –
in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living…
As we make our own light shine,
we unconsciously give others permission to do the same.
As we are liberated from our fear,
our presence automatically liberates others.”
Do you want to change your life?
Are you someone who is successful in many ways, yet you feel a quiet desperation to make the changes that you long for? Are you someone who wants to fulfil your dreams more fully? Yet you hold back because changing your life holds almost as much risk as staying where you are?
Would you like to take the necessary steps to radically improve the quality of your life in 2020?
This is for you:
• If you want to transform your career, your personal life or your relationship with yourself, this year.
• If you want to make your passion the centre of your life and career.
• If you aren’t quite fulfilling your potential.
• If you have had a good career to date but have had enough of it, and want to transition to a new life.
• If you have been in a relationship for a long time and it has ended, and you want to create a new, positive future.
• If you are coming to retirement and want a positive future in which you give your gift to the world (where your passion is more important than making money).
After attending this year-long programme, you will:
• Have a positive, proactive approach to your future.
• Have transformed key aspects of your life and be in the process of change.
• Have a clear vision for your life and be in the process of making it happen.
• Be confident and committed to living more of a life you love.
• Have a clear Life-Calling and be on the road to living it more fully.
• Be inspired with your vision for your life.
• Have the courage to take the next steps.
• Have around you a strong support network of people who believe in you.
• Have new friends who will have seen your depths and who believe in what is possible for you.
• Feel much more confident and have more natural charisma.
• Love who you are, more fully.
• Be more comfortable with all of yourself, your quirkiness and your magnificence.
• Be an inspiration to others.
The Life Talent Programme gives you
• Five four-day modules between March and November
• An opportunity to focus on fulfilling your potential – body, emotion, mind and spirit.
• A systematic approach to transforming your life using psychological and (non-religious) spiritual tools.
• Personal support and coaching from Julian Russell, founder of Life Talent.
• An integrated personal development curriculum with handouts.
• A group culture of deep sharing, mutual support and belief in each other.
• Weekly peer-coaching phone calls and support.
• Sharing by email and a Facebook group.
Talk to Julian Russell about the programme
If you are interested in the 2020 Life Talent Programme, get in touch to schedule a FREE call with Julian Russell, to find out if it is a fit for you and to answer your questions. Click to schedule a call.
Make the most of your life
Increase your commitment to your Life-Calling and what you are great at; develop a vision for your life and enhance your psychological resources. We will also look at what stops you from fulfilling your dreams and your potential. Unlock the disempowering beliefs that stop you moving forward and replace them with new, empowering beliefs.
Turn your wounds into gifts
Go to the root cause of the dis-empowering beliefs you have about yourself, heal them and create the possibility of empowering beliefs. Put down old wounds that hold you back and move forward in your life. Once you heal old wounds they become gifts that support your Life-Calling. Once you discover how your old difficulties make you passionate about your Life-Calling, they stop being a burden and become resources.
Self confidence and the art of happiness
Develop an empowering self-image and belief in yourself. You will learn to identify negative beliefs, create positive beliefs, and to systematically replace the old with the new by coaching yourself in a positive way, on a daily basis. Learn to appreciate, and focus on, what makes you feel great and how to have more of it in your life. Positive emotions increase your ability to be successful. Wonder at the magnificent mystery of life.
Make it happen in the world
With your new vision for your life and sense of empowerment, update your personal and professional goals and make sure your plan to make them happen is going to deliver the results you want. Learn to communicate who you are and what you stand for, more clearly into the world. It is not enough to know what you stand for – you also need to be able to attract the right people in your personal life, and to show your special value to your stakeholder and customers in your professional life. Give your gift to the world.
Leadership from the inside out
‘Be the change you want in the world’ and be a role-model for other people in both your personal and professional life. The more you demonstrate through your own behaviour who you are and what you stand for, the more charismatic and attractive you will be. Have your Life-Calling become your brand and be a “lovemark”, generating high levels of appreciation and respect. This is a bi-product of doing something truly important – giving your gift to the world.
In The Life Talent Programme, we focus on: your strengths and talents, finding and deepening access to your resources and/or finding new ones, building resilience, and healing psychological wounds (the things which stop us), to create new paths to lead us where we want to go.
We do this by forming a clear life vision and a plan for how to achieve that vision. People who focus on their strengths are six times more likely to be engaged in their work* and engaged people also work 25% harder** – so imagine what could be possible if you were fully passionate about your life.
If you now have a clear sense of your Life-Calling and are ready to learn how to live it more fully and visibly out in the world, shining your light, you may or may not know how to do that.
But the real issue is likely to be that you have a fair amount of fear and doubt that it is even possible. You may feel there is a huge gulf between your Life-Calling and your work, and have no idea how to bridge it, or you may be someone that feels that your current career has potential to support you living your Life-Calling, but that your work is not getting the best out of you and you want to make a change up or sideways into more fulfilling territory.
For some people, it may also be that your personal life is not lived in a way that brings a smile and a ‘yes’ to your lips. In any case, you feel something is missing but lack the support, confidence or motivation that is necessary to make the changes you want to make in your life, whether this means being able to talk to other people confidently and inspirationally about who you are and what you are passionate about, or whether you want to entirely change your career or business.
All change needs an investment of resources, both practical and psychological.
The Life Talent Programme is a gift to yourself in creating greater confidence in what you have to offer and in developing a life you love.
As the wife of ‘Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon’ film Director, Ang Lee said to him (when he was about to give up and study computing):
“Ang, don’t forget your dreams.”
The Life Talent Programme has 4 key elements:
1. Make the most of yourself: deepen and live your Life-Calling: live a life you love.
2. Heal obstacles to success and happiness: discover what stops you from living your life more fully, from being more powerful in expressing yourself in the world. Bring compassion to these psychological blocks to release your potential. Transformation takes place when you love yourself the way you are.
3. Take action: the best way to find out if something is going to work is to try it out with low risk, cheaply and quickly. Set goals that you really want in your life, and learn to achieve them.
4. Learn to feel the support of life itself: be enchanted by the great mystery of life, the magnificence of the world around you, and discover that life loves you.
The Life Talent Programme will focus on your own personal journey, using a range of exercises and coaching, both individually and as a group, in a relaxed and informal environment.
The approach draws on everything I have learnt since I was 15 years old – more than 48 years – including the psychology of awakening, Generative Change, Transpersonal and Humanistic psychology, CBT, Mindfulness, NLP, Positive Psychology, Self Relations, guided visualization, group process, compassionate witnessing, Buddhist psychology, Contemplative Christianity and other approaches.
As soon as you sign up for The Life Talent Programme, it starts. We will send you pre-work – things to think about and questions to answer. When your response arrives, Julian will comment and engage with you by email to help you build momentum in your life in advance of the first session.
March 2020 dates TBA
Coffee from 9.30am, start 10am, finish 5.30pm with about 1 hour and 15 minutes for lunch.
Early bird fee before 1st February 2020: £1,950
Full price £2,300. Payment by instalments: £2,370
You can reserve your place by making a deposit of £145 by bank transfer.
Email Linda with your details at firstname.lastname@example.org. Linda will email you our bank details by return.
The full amount is due a month before the first workshop.
+44 (0)20 3815 7965
* Gallup on Strengthsfinder
** Driving Performance & Retention through Employee Engagement, Corporate Leadership 2004
*** Barbara Fredreickson’s Broaden & Build Theory of Positive Emotions 2004
Join our mailing list
Sign up now for free audio download, workshop notifications and more.