THE 2019 LIFE TALENT PROGRAMME
2019 dates TBA
Live your Life-Calling with confidence, clarity and creativity.
Transform your life
Create and achieve your goals
Live a life you love.
“There is no passion to be found in playing small –
in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living…
As we make our own light shine,
we unconsciously give others permission to do the same.
As we are liberated from our fear,
our presence automatically liberates others.”
Do you want to change your life?
Are you someone who is successful in your life in many ways, yet you feel a quiet desperation to make the changes that you long for? Yet you hold back because changing your life holds almost as much risk as staying where you are?
Would you like to take the necessary steps to radically improve the quality of your life in 2018?
Who is this for?
• If you want to transform your career, your personal life or your relationship with yourself this year.
• If you want to make your passion the centre of your career and your life.
• If you aren’t quite fulfilling your potential.
• If you have had a good career to date but have had enough of it, and want to transition to a new life.
•If you have been in a relationship for a long time and it has ended, and you want to create a new positive future.
• If you are coming to retirement but want a positive future in which you give your gift to the world without having to worry about money too much.
After attending this year-long programme, you will:
• Have a positive proactive attitude about your future.
• Have transformed key aspects of it and be in the process of change.
• Have a clear vision for your life and be in the process of transforming it.
• Be confident and committed to living more of a life you love.
• Have a clear Life-Calling and be on the road to living it more fully.
• Be inspired with your vision for your life.
• Have the courage to take the next steps.
• Have around you a strong support network of people who believe in you.
• Have new friends who will have seen your depths and who believe in what is possible for you.
• Feel much more confident and have more natural charisma.
• Love who you are more fully.
• Be more comfortable with all of yourself, your quirkiness and your magnificence.
• Be an inspiration to others.
The Life Talent Programme gives you
• 7 weekends and 1 four-day module between March and December.
• An opportunity to focus on fulfilling your potential – body, emotion, mind and spirit.
• A systematic approach to transforming your life using psychological and (non-religious) spiritual tools.
• Personal support and coaching from Julian Russell, founder of Life Talent.
• An integrated personal development curriculum with handouts.
• A group culture of deep sharing, mutual support and belief in each other.
• Weekly peer-coaching phone-calls and support.
• Sharing by email and a Facebook group.
Talk to Julian Russell about the programme
If you are interested in the 2018 Life Talent Programme, get in touch to schedule a FREE call with Julian Russell to find out if it is a fit for you and to answer your questions. Click to schedule a call.
In The Life Talent Programme, we focus on: your strengths and talents, finding and deepening access to your resources and/or finding new ones, building resilience, and healing psychological wounds (the things which stop us), to create new paths to lead us where we want to go.
We do this by forming a clear life vision and a plan for how to achieve that vision. People who focus on their strengths are six times more likely to be engaged in their work* and engaged people also work 25% harder** – so imagine what could be possible if you were fully passionate about your life.
If you now have a clear sense of your Life-Calling and are ready to learn how to live it more fully and visibly out in the world, shining your light, you may or may not know how to do that.
But the real issue is likely to be that you have a fair amount of fear and doubt that it is even possible. You may feel there is a huge gulf between your Life-Calling and your work, and have no idea how to bridge it, or you may be someone that feels that your current career has potential to support you living your Life-Calling, but that your work is not getting the best out of you and you want to make a change up or sideways into more fulfilling territory.
For some people, it may also be that your personal life is not lived in a way that brings a smile and a ‘yes’ to your lips. In any case, you feel something is missing but lack the support, confidence or motivation that is necessary to make the changes you want to make in your life, whether this means being able to talk to other people confidently and inspirationally about who you are and what you are passionate about, or whether you want to entirely change your career or business.
All change needs an investment of resources, both practical and psychological.
The Life Talent Programme is a gift to yourself in creating greater confidence in what you have to offer and in developing a life you love.
As the wife of ‘Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon’ film Director, Ang Lee said to him (when he was about to give up and study computing):
“Ang, don’t forget your dreams.”
The Life Talent Programme has 4 key elements:
1. Make the most of yourself: deepen and live your Life-Calling: live a life you love.
2. Heal obstacles to success and happiness: discover what stops you from living your life more fully, from being more powerful in expressing yourself in the world. Bring compassion to these psychological blocks and unleash your potential. Transformation takes place when you love yourself the way you are.
3. Just do it: the best way to find out if something is going to work is to try it out cheaply and with low risk. Set goals that you really want in your life, and learn to achieve them.
4. Feel the support of life itself: Feel more support from the great mystery of life itself and from sensing the magnificence of the world around you.
The Life Talent Programme will focus on your own personal journey, using a range of exercises and coaching, both individually and as a group, in a relaxed and informal environment.
The approach draws on everything I have learnt since I was 15 years old – more than 45 years – this includes the psychology of awakening, transpersonal and humanistic psychology, CBT, Mindfulness, NLP, Positive Psychology, Gilligan’s Self Relations, guided visualization, group feedback and support, compassionate witnessing, Buddhist psychology and other approaches.
As soon as you sign up for The Life Talent Programme, it starts. We will send you pre-work – things to think about and questions to answer. When your response arrives, Julian will comment and engage with you by email to help you build momentum in your life in advance of the first session.
2019 dates TBA.
+44 (0)20 3815 7965
* Gallup on Strengthsfinder
** Driving Performance & Retention through Employee Engagement, Corporate Leadership 2004
*** Barbara Fredreickson’s Broaden & Build Theory of Positive Emotions 2004
Join our mailing list
Sign up now for free audio download, workshop notifications and more.